Monday, March 3, 2008

I'm alive

and my house is still standing!

Sorry, no time for an update just yet.

I will be working on a Camp HTFU recap later tonight.

*but, get this: Marit and I capped off the weekend by running with Heather Gollnick this morning. (hummm that 45 min EASY run quickly changed to an HOUR Tempo - how about that. Marit, can you feel your legs yet? No, me either)
Boo-YAH! That was serious icing on the HTFU sundae.

Jen
Elizabeth
Mary
Leslie
Marit,

I already miss you.

Thank you to our "charter members": Dustan, Matt, Mike, Angie (Middle Tyger YMCA)

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

That is SO funny b/c I swear I thought I saw Heather Gollnick riding up the other side of the mountain when we were riding down it...but, I thought I was just hallecunating (sp?). :) Jen
PS DID YOU REALLY call me this morning at 7am? :)

Sally said...

Congratulations on surviving and hosting CAMP! The camp group sure is made up of strong, determined, caring and FUN women - just the kind of people to be around. I'm very proud you! Love, Mom

BreeWee said...

You girls sure kept us entertained! Hope you recover well and glad your house survived!

Eric said...

Wow! Sounds like y'all tore it up this weekend! I'd like to join that run next time!

E

Mendy said...

Sounds like a blast! I saw on Chris (G-Man's) blog, that he rode with her on Sunday. Very cool!

Marit C-L said...

I MISS YOU TOO!

THIS SUCKS! I WANT MY CAMPERS ON MY NEXT WORKOUT WITH ME!

HUMBUG!

This sucks.

BUT I HAD A BLAST! LOVE YA!!!!